QUICK START GUIDE - ZEPHYR
1 - WINDING POSITION
At its default place setting, the crown will wind the movement. Turn the crown clockwise to wind the watch (in the direction facing away from you). 40 turns will bring it to a full-wind state.
From here, you should hear the movement quietly ticking at 8 beats per second by placing the watch against your ear. This is not to be confused with the noise of the oscillating rotor, which is louder, and winds the watch while it's on your wrist.
2 - TIME SET POSITION
Gently pull out the crown to Position 2 to set the time. Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the time forward. When the time is set, simply push the crown back in.
SECURING THE CROWN
Please keep the crown secured in Position 1 when the watch is in use.
Pull the tab on side A inward (away from the lug) to compress the springbar. This will allow you to pull the strap away from the watch and out from between the lugs.
Insert the springbar tip on side B, then compress the springbar using the tab. Slide the other end of the springbar into the side A lug and release the tab. Pushing the strap firmly towards the case can help move the springbar tip into position.
The tab will return to its original position when the springbar tip is fully extended into the lug hole. Pull on the strap to ensure both ends of the springbar are fully inserted and your strap is securely attached.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
* Always have the crown fully secured before submerging into water.
* Do NOT attempt to open caseback without prior approval from Lorier, as this will void your warranty.
* Do NOT use alcohol to clean your watch. Warm water will suffice.
* Scratches on the polished surfaces of the case can be removed with a Cape Cod cloth (not included).
* Thoroughly rinse your watch in fresh water after submerging in salt water.
CARING FOR YOUR LEATHER STRAP
* Do not soak your strap in water as this will cause premature wear. If it does get wet, simply wipe off the water and let dry naturally (do not use a hair dryer).
* Clean by gently wiping with a damp cloth and mild soap or a leather-specific cleaner/conditioner.
*It is natural for leather to develop patina based on your wear and use. The strap will become softer and stretch slightly as it adapts to your wrist with wear.
1. My watch stopped! What can I do?
Your watch runs based on the movements of your arm. Give your watch a shake and wind using the crown to get the watch moving again.
2. My watch is not keeping time well! What can I do?
Your watch may be magnetized. A watchmaker with a demagnetizer will address the issue within minutes, for a minimal fee.
If you are experiencing issues with your watch, please contact email@example.com.